Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 7 September 2009

Tuesday - 1 Sept 09


Trying to get some more rest after Dearie and TT left but i can't!  I feel that my menses is just turning on the tap!  And I woke up wanna head to the toilet but ....... I was in shocked to see my whole blanket with a pool of blood!!!

Arghhhh .... I am in bad shape but I still need to do so much washing!!! Washed up and head down to GP my back really hurt!

Doctor gave me pills to slow down my flow, some pain killer for my backache and cover 2 days MC for me to rest well.  After popping the pills I went to nap till 5+pm and Dearie msn me saying that he is going off soon to pick TT. 

After chatting with Jo on MSN at around 6+pm Dearie called ... I feel strange he called during this time ..... when i answer the call he told me he met an accident!  I was shocked!!!!  And ask if he is alright and what actually happen.  he told me 1st vehicle (lorry) break down .... 2nd car (Latio) break and he is 3rd car he break but too late ... BANG there goes the Latio bumper and back light.  As for Dearie his is front park just a bit only ..... and his car plate is dented ..... well this year is really very unlucky and not a smooth year for us!

Dearie came back still in a shocked stage ...... but lucky there is nice dinner for him ... I have ordered ting-kat services from Neo Garden.  Thanks Beno for the info u feed me ....this Kaki Bukit kitchen is a halal kitchen so ya it suits me perfectly! *LOL*

***Happy Teacher's Day for all teachers out there!***

5 comments:

  1. glad ur hubby is ok.. thats most important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lucky he is ok ... I was in shocked so is he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If menses suddenly a lot might mean sometg is not quite right so pls go to a gynae n check thoroughly..

    ReplyDelete