Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 10 September 2009

Monday - 7 Sept 09


Papa called and told me that they are at the Geylang Serial Bazaar.  So I asked them whether they wanna come over.  Mama say ok so I waited for them at home.

Papa, Mama and Kristia(maid) arrived after 1/2hr .... Papa told me they walked here that's why they took so long. 

TT came back and saw Papa and Mama .... she smile and she is so happy.

2nd week of our ting-kat we have Cauliflowers, celery with slice meat, ikan botok botok and black bean chicken soup.  Soup is good I love it.  Told Beno about Friday menu and he told me that is not mutton curry is stingray curry *LOL* stupid me!  And thanks to him I got a menu for me this week and I told him I am looking forward for tomorrow's menu cos they have terriyaki chicken!  Yummy!

Mama say that the food looks good we didn't eat the fish so I give to my maid to bring home so she can eat it.  Food quantity is alot sometimes we can't even finish it.


2 comments: