Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 7 September 2009

Wednesday - 2 Sept 09





Backache is bad so is my menses not much improvement.  I do some simple housework since my back is still hurt my other work is wash wash wash ....... each time I change myself I will bathe one time *LOL*  I dunno why but because I just wanna keep clean.  Guys out there you will never know a woman's pain hahaha ....

Today is my day 2 of my ting-kat meal .... is Wednesday so as stated I need not cook any rice today cos today is a combo meal with noodles.  So today we have chicken wings, veggie and fried mee tai bak and with Greenbean soup as dessert.

As usual TT wana taste what we are eating I gave her 2 spoon of mee tai bak and chase her away cos I dun want her to eat so much cos she already have some over at my in law's place.  She went to play on her own and I laff at her see what she do to herself *LOL*


11 comments:

  1. is neo garden realli good? i wanna consider for my mum place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. does neo garden deliver dinner early?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lah give her hat she dun like but she like all these LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. food is good .... they see location de wor ... cos my plc is near to their kaki bukit kitchen .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. for my side is ard 6+pm .... is still hot when the food arrive

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6pm is ok...last time MIL order one 4pm come liao...by dinner time all cold liao..

    ReplyDelete
  7. no wonder. called them but they said nope. = (

    ReplyDelete
  8. anyway not getting them now. maybe next yr....

    ReplyDelete
  9. let me know if you wanna order :)

    ReplyDelete