Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 14 September 2009

Wednesday - 09.09.09


Went to get Hi5 tickets at PP before going back home ..... was looking forward again for tonight's dinner is Yam rice .... I love it!

Food is good today ... but I didn't finish all ... not that it is not nice I just dun have any appetite I dunno why probably I am tired.

I have very stiff shoulder lately and TT is so cute whenever she sees I rub with ointment or using my hand to massage myself she would come to me and start to massage for me and she can even say 按摩 to me.  So sweet of her heee ...... wonder will she massage me next time when she grow up ....

Happy Birthday Edwin! May all wishes comes true!

2 comments: