Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 27 September 2009

Wednesday - 23 Sept 09


Dearie is on shift now .... 7am to 3pm so my MIL came to pick us up starting from yesterday .... she gave me a lift to work too thanks Mum!

So now ... my 2 precious is home earlier than I do ..... meaning I will have some difficulties in doing housework when they are around especially TT!!!

She just love to help ... but is out of curiosity. 

Today we have mushroom rice for the combo set but ...... it comes with green bean soup which I dun take at all.  My Malay neighbour came over and gave us KFC and a box of cakes from Royal.  Alamak! we are like so full after the dinner and now there is KFC to eat too.  Dearie and I was so full .... and I only take the chicken wing and the rest i just eat a bit and I throw ... kinda waste food but I do not wanna keep.  Cakes looks good .... and TT seems loving it .... so I will packed for her to bring over to my in laws place to eat tomorrow ..... arghhh I am so full!

***Happy Birthday Sebastian & our cousin Peiyun***

No comments:

Post a Comment