Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 10 September 2009

Sunday - 6 Sept 09






Went over to visit Mama and my nephews are all there played with my little nephew he is so cute ... call his name only he smile to me.  TT is sleepy but when she sees my nephew (Issac) she so energetic and play with him. 

Both of them snatch toys ... *LOL* very fun to see but at the same time we teach them how to share.

After Mama place we head down to Riverview Hotel - Irodori for dinner.  Uncle gave us a VIP room to enjoy our dinner and he made all the food arrangement for us.  My FIL is so satisfied with their sashimi.  Thanks Uncle ... we had an enjoyable and nice dinner!






Went back to Bedok .... cos my BIL bought a cake for MIL stay around and chit chat for awhile before making our way back home to continue our TVB series.  had a very heavy meal which makes me so sleepy ...... sianz weekend always passes so fast .....

2 comments: