Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Saturday - 12 Sept 09




Woke up at around 12+pm and have sudden crave for Katong Laksa so headed to Katong to pack and went over to visit Mama.  Bought 1 bowl for her too ..... told her not to eat too much too cos is kinda oily for her. 

My nephews are there too so play with them awhile.... went back at around 3+pm cos I am meeting Midas, Cheryl, Fiona & Davion they will be meeting at my place to hitch a ride over to Sandra's Baby Shayna full month party at Hume Ave.

On the way there TT fell asleep kinda lucky cos we can eat peacefully ... after finishing our food TT woke up ... hahah and we gave her some food ... thanks to Hazel, Ivy, Fiona and Candy who help me take care and feed TT too. 

TT & Davion was so excited seeing the playgroup pool they wanna cheong into it .... Fiona & I had a hard time carrying our baby *LOL*.  Had  a great time with all them so when will be our next gathering?

Went back home and took sower with TT .... my darling learn how to wash her hair and I teach her how to brush teeth too ..... next thing I will have to do is to toilet train her I hope I can do it cos I am simply lazy of doing that.

2 comments: