Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 September 2009

Wednesday - 16 Sept 09



Suppose to see Dr Lee but was asked to change my appt to next week cos I am the only patient for today and also he check if I still have medicine before he change it.

  Today quite relax at work although Jo is still on sick leave ..... my GM let me off early today .... lucky I am 5 mins early cos it started to pour heavily suddenly with thunder.  If not I will be drenched!

Is Combo meal today yippie .... no need to cook rice and can have something else to try.  Today we have friend kway tiao mee ..... oh oh I just had that for lunch.  No choice but to have it .... is nice .... just a bit salty...... fried chicken is good too ....yummy I love Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment