Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 10 September 2009

Tuesday - 8 Sept 09





Reached home only at 8.30pm and I am tired + hunger so I skip the RC meeting. 

While Dearie went for his shower I quickly cook the rice.  I was disappointed cos there is no Terriyaki Chicken no Xiao Bai Cai with mushroom as stated!  They change long bean and Mui Cai duck but still nice especially the long bean is very crunchy.
   My MIL so sweet she make some yam roll and gave it to me to try ... is really nice no wonder the kids like it too!!!

4 comments:

  1. ur neo gdn food looks gd leh...u order for 2pax har? the tingkat after u use liao put at door har?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur mil so sweet leh
    sam u want to try this caterer? they use paper container
    http://www.momscooking.com.sg/menu.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes wash and put at the door when i am gg out to work

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya loh ho ho ho .... the yam is good

    ReplyDelete