Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday - 30 Aug 09

                                                    My dear Pauline can taste cold dessert finally!



GSS, Charmayne and Keane came over to our place to hitch a ride to Far East Square cos we are going to attend Baby Natalie's 1st Month celebration.  They booked the whole place of Zhou's Kitchen and have invited about 200pax is a ala carte high tea buffet. 

But when we sit down we feel like is more like a sit down meal cos all the dishes come just like a wedding dinner.  *LOL*

Food is good!  My in laws came a bit later and most of the food is cold so is not that nice... I love their egg tart is nice but our table dun serve so I went to my in law's table to get some :P

Left the place at around 5+pm ..... and we headed to Marina Square for shopping since we are in town.


We went John Little to see if there is any nice curtains cos my washing machine "spoil" my curtain and we still have vouchers to spend so must as well settle it.

Bought 1 set of curtains and headed to Kiddy Palace to buy stuffs for TT cos she still have $40 vouchers so we bought a kiddy toilet seat, a pooh bear soft toy that she pick and a set of pyjamas for her. 

I saw the ride again and TT is excited that she choose her own ride and of cos I have to accompany her and I get to get a ride too!  She is so happy and on the way home she is sleeping soundly cos she only get to nap for around 30mins .... poor baby.... sorry that I woke you up! :P

2 comments: