Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 September 2009

Tuesday - 15 Sept 09


Worked till 6+pm today cos my Management Committee is having their monthly meeting and Jo is on leave so I have many things to cover.  Very very tired ... these few days is really busy for us!

Went back home as fast as possible cos of the horrible haze!  It was so humid too!

When I reached home I look out of my window and I couldn't see Marine Parade at all ...... quite bad!  Electricity bill is going up up & up cos we didn't wanna open up the window so we on air con instead!

Today menu is not to my liking ..... the soup I dun like cos is very
oily this time I eat little too.  Dearie finish all my share ..... the steam egg is good I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment