Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Saturday - 19 Sept 09


Thanks to Coco whom booked a room at Mono so that the guys can enjoy their KTV session and we gals head down to the dance floor of Movida and The Boiler Room to dance.  Dearie, Huat, Coco and I are first to reach cos we need to "claim" the room by 9.45pm so we have already sang so much before others arrived.

Once again thanks to my MIL if not we cannot go night out with them not all of our gang is here but I am very happy to see Huat & Bird to make an effort in joining us!  Usually the 2 of them dun really like those noisy places *LOL*

We have lotsa fun ..... and lotsa laughter too thanks to Ms Coco Tay she is really good hahaha ...... someone approached us and told us he just came back from US and got his MBA my dear Coco reply him that she is Miss Universe 2006 *LOL*   We party till 4+am and went to eat tao huay at Geylang before heading home.

Is great to go out have fun with friends I have not been doing that since I par tor *LOL* I miss all my party kakis ... are you all still partying?

***Happy Birthday to my Dear sis Han Han ... may your days filled with all happiness!***

6 comments:

  1. Wah, u both really can party and chiong! TT got happening parents wor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah lee eh sai ah!!! me cant lor... since yrs back i koon very early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes must relax esp before I get preggy again LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha .... hmmm i wanna sleep early but some how i feel waste time sleep early i got many things to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha maybe i age faster than u.... i also know i got many things to do... but... hahaha anyway now trying to kiam bui... cannot dun sleep!!

    ReplyDelete