Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Thursday - 10 Sept 09


Open my ting kat and see what I have for today .... but I dun really like it ... so I eat very little only.  Today we have drumstick, kang kong, crab stick with toufu and chicken soup.  Dearie love the soup very much .....

Now we are still discussing whether should we go for another month of ting kat.

After our meal we lying around chit chatting and play with TT.  And my dottie is always that entertaining make us laugh most of the time.  We tried asking TT whether she wants a 弟弟 or 妹妹... her answer is mai mai  (in hokkien means don't want) or 我不要.  We are wondering whether she understand what we asking. *LOL*

8 comments:

  1. tt time my sis ask daryl, "u want 弟弟 or 妹妹?" he reply "妹妹"..
    but when ask, u want "妹妹 or 弟弟?" he reply "弟弟"..

    nxt time when u ask TT again, u must tell her, "when u have a 弟弟 or 妹妹, he/she can play with u".. then she'll tell u "yes"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL TT oso replied that b4 to my MIL when she ask

    ReplyDelete
  3. mei no ..... heehee just ask TT for fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. how's the tingkat? I am sick of thinking of what to cook... no energy to do so liao

    ReplyDelete