Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 September 2009

Thursday - 17 Sept 09


My precious always sleep so late and every morning her pattern will be like the picture above .... I guess is more or less a habit cos how tired she is when she sit on the car seat she will cry for milk and she can sleep with her milk "hanging" there.....

Tonight's dinner is good!!  I love the sambal prawn ...... have good appetite today cos of the sambal!  Rested for awhile ...... at around 10pm I told Dearie I am going in for a nap ...... so I bring along TT.

Today I wanna try if she really not sleepy or if she only sleep when I sleep......I was wrong she is really not tired and sleepy.  I nap for 1 hour .... throughout that 1 hour I heard TT talking non stop ... be it 1, 2, 3 or niak niak niak ......... she is beside me talking nonstop!!!!  Gotta train her to sleep early ... if not next time she will be suffering!

3 comments:

  1. think she adapt to ur sleeping time already...chiong TVB timing hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree... the milk hanging photo is really classic!

    ReplyDelete