Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Saturday - 26 Sept 09

                                                *LOL* most fashionable baby


Went over Downtown East at 1+pm ..... thanks to my Cousin Tricia for the lobang ... she got her 2 precious to enrol in this Baby & Junior Race and told me about it so Auntie Daphne & I join in the fun too.

TT is in Cat C so our race will be at 3.30pm ... meantime I enrolled her to Huggies Most Fashionable denim baby.  All we have to do is to let them wear the huggies jeans diaper and pose.  Saw Meiyun, Alvin and Baby Clarice too ... they went for My Sporty Baby category and there is another one - Best Traditional Dressed (1parent +1baby).

TT didn't do well in her race she is suppose to run to the middle and pick up a ball and run towards the end of the mat ...... but she hesitate when picking up the ball cos she dunno which to pick ... so ya we dun expect her to win anything in this race is just an experience for her and us.

We are very surprise when they announce TT to be one of the finalist in the
Huggies Most Fashionable denim baby.  We have another round to go through that is by on the spot voting from some audience I was telling Dearie I dun think can win lah cos maybe some is the contestant's frds or relatives.

I was surprise that TT is the 2nd winner when the emcee announce is a girl and looking at us!  Not too bad .... hamper got 2 or 3 packs of diapers, toys and a denim cap!  COOL!

Reached home at around 6+pm we went down to our estate pasa malam for a walk and bought Ramly burger back for dinner ......I was so tired and I tried to nap but can't cos of my TT keep talking non stop (yakking away) to me.  Coco came over and we headed to Changi Village for supper with Edwin and Penny as they are going back tomorrow morning and we are only able to see them again in Dec and we need to plan for our Xmas Party soon!

 

6 comments: