Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 3 September 2009

Friday - 28 Aug 09


Have arranged an interview today since I am on leave .... during the interview I am a bit nervous so end up I feel that I did badly.  Met up with Girlene and Pauline for lunch ... so we headed to expo for lunch.  After our lunch we went to John Little sales bought one toy for TT ... it cost me only $5 very cheap!

Pauline is going to pick up Mayday concert tics from Jo since she is going down to my office and she is going for the concert too! So coincidence .... I will collect from her when I reach Indoor Stadium. Thanks Jo and Pauline!



Met mei (GSS) at Leisure Park wanted to buy the light stick which cost only $10 for 4 but we think is fine not to have.  Concert only start at 8.30pm .... kinda late cos for today show is not full! 

Is a wonderful opening ... and guess what .... after they sang about 5 songs we could not resists and go out to get the light stick *LOL*

Both of us enjoyed the concert very much ...... shall watch it again when they come next year.  Both of us play till so high we keep cheering and screaming *LOL* ...... our area people not so high unlike those whom bought the most ex tics ..... they are standing all the way!  Good to go with the right company it will be fun if our other cousins is with us..... we will be crazy!  The concert only ended at 12.10am ..... we walked out to Mcdonald and Charmayne came to pick us up ... thanks girl!

When I reached home, Dearie told me that TT have been looking for me ... and he said that actually she is already in her la la land and it can be a through out sleep till morning ... guess that TT knew that I am not back yet she woke up and stay awake till I come back home .... awwww my lovely TT!!!

Mei (GSS) next year if they come we go again ok?

7 comments: