Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Thursday - 3 Sept 09

Dearie went to the workshop to settle all the stuffs for the other party and also for our own car repair.  He caught a cold so he is on MC for 2 days..... so he have a good rest at home.  My MIL came to our place to pray to the bed Godness and bought lunch up for Dearie.

Today is the 15th of Seventh month and Beno told me that there will be no Ting-Kat cos most of their customer called and cancel it.  Just nice my MIL cook lotsa food today as well so we went back Bedok to have our dinner.

Today is my MIL actual lunar birthday I bought her a pair of Pearl earring hope she like it and we be celebrating for her only on Sunday since all of us are so busy during weekdays.

Thanks to my MIL whom send us back cos Dearie car is in the workshop and he can only collect the car on Saturday morning and probably our JB day trip will be cancel .

***Happy Birthday to my MIL and our good friend Alfred Ng!***

4 comments: