Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Friday - 25 Sept 09


Remember my lovely husband always gave me holidays?  *LOL* and this time round he asked me to go out with my bestie.  Wanted to pick TT up after work before my maid come over ..... Dearie is so sweet that he have told my MIL that he will pick her up after his work at around 11+pm. 

Dearie didn't want me to run here and there so he actually arranged everything ..... thanks dear!  That's my beloved hubby ..... he really understanding..... married woman ALSO have own life and friends.  Women married and with children = no life?  A few of my friends think that we should not be cheonging anymore ..... funny!  I think they should get a life! 

Penny pick me up at around 10+pm ......and headed to town to pick up Coco and Klowyn .... only reached St James near at 12am ..... very crowded today ...... but we manage to get seats and the bar counter we started party is really fun!!!  Thanks Dearie I really enjoyed myself with my besties!!!  Penny, lets go club again when u are back in town!!!

***Forget to add I have a nice meal today although I dun take lady's fingers the chicken and cuttlefish soup is the best!

4 comments:

  1. hehehe...actually sg women all gv up life after got kids..but guys still can go hang out with buddies..i dun understand also..why must woman sacrifice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sis oso go drinking leh.. my fren oso.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. precisely ...... we should have our own life :) to me frds is very important ...... imagine next time when we grow old and we ended up with no more frds!

    ReplyDelete