Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Friday - 13 March 09


I think I am too tired to remember things .... i actually blog the things on a wrong date.  the previous post of Friday is more like on Thursday (12 March 09) stuffs.  I actually just remembered I didn't go visit Mama on Friday (13 March 09)*Apologised for the mistake*

Told Mama and seek permission that I can go out today *LOL* told her I only can see her on Saturday.  So I met up with Pauline and took the same bus to Liang Court we are heading to Party World for KTV session. 

GSS is the 1st to reach Liang court and we had dinner at a HK cafe forgot whats the name .... service is good they recommend food to us as we are a bit lost on ordering.  After our meal 3 of us make our way to KTV and the rest only slowly make their way here.  TT & dearie is the last to arrive .... TT is sleeping while they are on the way to meet us.

She is excited to see so many of us ... best thing is she is dancing again when she heard HOT music. *LOL*  I really enjoy myself ..... self relieve of stress ..... for awhile is good .... I drank a bit of beer too guess at this point of time we need sometime of relieving stress.  but of cos I am still thinking of my Mama although I am there.......

2 comments:

  1. TT mouth open so big hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah ya loh dunno why everytime take photo she like tat hahah a

    ReplyDelete