Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 March 2009

Tuesday - 3 March 09

Is just another smooth working day ... I make my way to NTUC to buy some veggie cos I am cooking Instant Mee Goreng today.  Wanted to make it more healthy I add in some vegetable, fish cake and of cos I use less of their seasoning.

While we are happily eating ..... my Papa called ..... :"Jia Liat Liao lah ...... mei, your mummy very jia liat liao."  These words make my heart like stopped for a few seconds at that moment ... and I asked him slowly what actually happen. 

Papa told me that mama vomited at work and she complained that her body ache and she still can make her way back home!  My Brother called for ambulance to send my mama to hospital and we quickly finished our dinner and headed down to TTSH nearest to my mum's place.

Sms-ed my cousins about my mama cos I am very scared dunno what should I do.... small uncle is being informed too.  All of them rush down to A&E to wait for news, the A&E is really slow and only 1 person is allowed to go in with the patient.  We waited for almost 2hrs before my mama is being transferred to ward.  Mama looked worried, tired and scared to me .... is seems like another mama not my usual mama.

We all left at around 11+pm ..... and I had let my GM know that I will get urgent leave so I can accompany her tomorrow.

4 comments: