Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 March 2009

Wednesday - 4 March 09

Went to Dearie's work place with him so I can take a cab from there to TTSH .... this will save me a bit on the ERP cos it will be more cheaper compare to the one to go into city(if I am not wrong).

Reached TTSH at around 9+am, Brother is already there with mama cos Doctor came for his round really early.  Bro left to work after I reached so I am left with mama for whole of the day mama seems weird she refused to talk to me.

Results of her ECG is abnormal so she have to do the ECG now and then to see whether it matches the 1st if it matches meaning she is normal .....

Overall I still think mama looks weird to me .... not the one I know ..... she is being schedule to do the heart artery scanning tomorrow morning at 10am. *pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment