Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 1 March 2009

Thursday - 19 Feb 09

TT is staying over at my in law side today cos we will be leaving to Genting early in the morning.  Hongyao & Mica (his gf) touched down today from Taiwan.  Met up with them to go for dinner and finally this time I have my Tom Yum Steamboat LOL my dearie refuse to go eat with me and I have been craving for it!

Hongyao came picking us up and headed to Roxy Square for my fav tom yum after having our meal is about 10pm and most of the money changer near PP close already.  So Hongyao drove us to Mustafa to change our money as we have not have our changed.  Good to let Mica take a look at our little India she is quite shocked to see so many Indians.

On our way back to our place HY drove around to show Mica around our Red Light District is also an eye opener for her too.  Rest awhile at our place and we headed for late night supper .... brought her to Bedok 85 to let her try some food. 

We went back at around 1+ to 2am .... and we gotta wake up at 5+am .... cos our coach will be leaving at 6.15am sharp .... hope that i will be able to wake up .... *yawnz*

No comments:

Post a Comment