Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 23 March 2009

Sunday - 8 March 09

Have been informed and confirmed by the Nurse that Mama will be transfer to Ang Mo Kio Community Hospital tomorrow (Monday 9 March 09).  She will be doing exercise there hopefully she can be strong and have confident so she can get well real soon.

We didn't go over to my in law's place for dinner we stay by her side and keep her company.  Thanks to all my relatives whom came over to visit my Mama and their helping hands.  Thanks to my cousin Long, Nicole, my small uncle & family whom came visit everyday to show care and support to my Mama.

Without their support and care I think our family will break down real soon ..... and Mama will be very depressed over her illness.  Really appreciate it very much and all my friends out there thanks for the care, concern and support for me via emails, msn, multiply, sms, facebook, a short note for me makes my day and I will be strong ..... to take care of my Mama & family.

10 comments:

  1. AMK hospital is not bad...my mum stay there few weeks b4...can claim CPF de..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gal.. Hope ur mama get well soon!!! Meanwhile, u stay strong too ya! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya loh very peaceful environment .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. she will definitely be better with all the theraphy there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope ur mum will get well soon. Stay strong k.. too many things happening in such a short period.. must be very stressful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope ur mama get well soon...ajaja fighting!!

    ReplyDelete