Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 26 March 2009

Thursday - 19 March 09

Told Mama I won't be visiting her today cos I am having a Treasurer meeting at KG Ubi CC .... met Andy at the main entrance and went to the hall for our 1st round of dinner - Mee Goreng & fruits.  After that we head up to level 3 and continue our Part 2 dinner Long Tong ..... is very nice ... just that the gravy the more u eat the more gerak(dunno how to spell) u feel.  Potato is the nest among all .....

At 8pm sharp the meeting start ...... I feel so sleepy ... my eyes is almost closing ... when the Treasurer from ccc is doing the talking.  I feel bad I can't absorb at all ...... after the meeting Andy told me that he almost fell asleep too in the meeting hahaah OK i am not the only one!

Pick TT up and we went over to Mustaffa to buy something before going back home .... *yawnz* Tiring day .....

2 comments:

  1. how come ur dinner got part 1 part 2 de...so funny..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL .... part 1 eat at level 1 .... part 2 go level 3 eat LOL HOHOHO

    ReplyDelete