Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Sunday - 22 Feb 09


Is a sad news when I received a call from my mum ...... that my Grandma wont be able to pull through today.  It really sunken my heart when I hear that but on the other end we have make arrangement to go Batam with HY & Mica.  Mum ask me to go ahead with the plan as we have friend coming over ... so ask me to stay with them.

If we are going by ourselves I will turn back ... and mum told me she had told Grandma that I am not around if she wanna leave just go ahead.  Tear rolling down after I heard what my mum said ..... one of my love is leaving this world and I won't get to see .... Mum should have told me in the middle of the night cos all of them are in the hospice! 

Mum even told me that she is very chatty during Saturday afternoon ..... everything looks good ..... when at around 9+pm my small uncle called and told her that Grandma in ICU.  And when she is there Grandma couldn't recognise anyone .... just lying down with her eyes staring at you.




When I am in Batam ... at around 11.00am my brother sms me saying that Grandma passed away peacefully .... I was praying that she could pull through but God have taken her away from us.

The news is still on my mind going through every minute.....every second ......was thinking how to enjoy myself ..... not to influence my travel mates ..... I try not to think of it as Grandma have already at the God side ... she will be well taken care of over at the other world.



Is TT 1st trip ..... and this trip it will always be on my mind cos is also the day I lost my love one. 

The package we took up is a Spa package ..... it consists of a free set meal or pizza, free breakfast, free bowling game and a spa package.  Since we are still waiting for our room we had the set meal first ..... food is quite ok not too bad.

Went up to the room and off we go for shopping ... resort have a bus to bring us over to their mall to shop.  We went to Nagoya Mall but there isn't much things there so we share a cab to Mega Mall (if I didn't remember wrongly the name).  Ate A&W there which is good I miss the waffle is not found anywhere in SG anymore.

Went back to our resort at around 5+pm rested for awhile and around 6+pm the Spa Assistant called and told us we could go for our massage.  Walked over to another building and the Spa is located at the 4th floor ....

1st time I am doing the Spa massage .... a bit sua ku LOL cos in SG I find quite ex and I dun have any good recommendation on any spa.  We got to choose 3 spa treat .... and we are directed to go to our little hut.  TT is with us cos the childcare centre is close so some other assistant help us to look after TT.

At first she is fine to play with them ...... but around 1/2hr later she is looking for me already......and she is near to me while I am massaging .... didn't get to rest even when being massage.  My dearie SONG loh cos TT dun wanna look for him so he is lying there happily and even get to sleep!!!


In between the 3hrs spa ... TT slept awhile so lucky I still get to enjoy some massage ahahaha ...... I feel so clean after the scrub LOL ..... for the service!



                                                 TT watching her God-pa & gf playing table tennis

After the massage we went to play our free bowling game ..... HY and Mica still have the energy to play table tennis even after our bowling game.... for me my mind is still in SG ..... and I am tired too......

Headed back to room after the game ..... and all of us are hungry ................



Room service for our dinner ...... cos is around 11+pm when we are back to our room ..... ordered their club sandwich and spaghetti for dinner ... lucky TT K.O after her milk and before our food came.  Both of us can have our meal peacefully ..... K.O at around 1+am .....



Happy 1st year Anniversary to Pauline & Davis!





6 comments:

  1. my condolences to u & ur family...

    hope ur mum recovers soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. QQ, my condolences to u & family..

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugz QQ* @ least your grandma is @ peace now. no more pain for her. and she left knowing there are so many pple who love her so much and will remember her

    ReplyDelete