Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 30 March 2009

Tuesday - 24 March 09

Intend to go send my FIL off to China today but in the end we didn't cos Maid is with us, TT can't woke up and we can't woke up either!  MIL will be all alone to take care of the shop, take care of TT and nephews on her own and with her Maid and worker's help for these 3 days.

Hope she is coping well ...... went over to visit Mama.... helped her to massage her hands apply moisturizer, exercise her hands and teach her to speak.  I teach her how to talk asking her to look at my lips while I teach her one word by one word. 

Today's lesson is 一二三四五, 先生打老虎,老虎打不到,打到小松鼠.  Dearie is funny he told me initially is 一二三四五, 先生打老虎,老虎跳一跳, 先生死 跳翘翘*LOL*  Mama laff when she heard that ...... later than he remember is actually 打到小松鼠!  Mama learnt both *LOL* she is progressing well and even "perform" for my Uncle and Cousins whom came later.  Way to go Mama 加油!

3 comments: