Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 9 March 2009

Monday - 23 Feb 2009


Woke up at around 9+am .... to go for breakfast .... food not bad ... at least I enjoyed it.  Rest awhile and change into our swimming suit to go for a swim.  TT was in her new float which I bought during a BP in motherhood forum is the 1st time we using it.

She enjoyed the swim there ...... and she almost fell asleep hahah guess she is too relax .... check out at 12pm and we went for another round of bowling as the bus which will take us to the jetty will only leave at 2.00pm.

Left Batam at 2.30pm(Indonesia time) ...... reached SG at 4.30pm .... rushed home after we are back in SG.

Reached Anchorvale at around 7pm ...... I got sun burnt and my cousin thought I make up to come my Ah Ma's wake *OMG* Later than they realise is sun burnt.

Look at Ah Ma lying in the coffin make me sad and almost wanna cry out but I controlled it cos once I start there will be more ppl start too ...... She died peacefully .... but the make up not that nice ....... dun really look like my Ah Ma.  Pay my respect and went to help out in some domestic work.  Really lotsa of old neighbours came to pay their last respect to my Ah Ma ..... great that they still keep in contact.  Gonna rest well cos is another few nights before the funeral gotta help whatever I can ......

6 comments:

  1. harris food sucks...their fruit juice is colored water...fish not fresh, make my frens LS nxt day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to read abt your grandma. :) take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh .... hahaha ours ok leh nice ..... we had the orange juice not bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. for a moment... i tot 23 March is next Monday??

    ReplyDelete
  5. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... I think I am too busy overlook :(

    ReplyDelete