Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 9 March 2009

Tuesday - Thursday - 24 Feb 09 - 26 Feb 09

Tuesday

Send TT to my MIL's shop cos we are going to stay up tonight as my Brother and Father have been up to look after the wake for 2 days already.  Dearie and I volunteer to look after it and shall let them rest.  Tonight there is a prayers from GUI YI ..... didn't join in the prayers as we need to oversee the whole place.  My MIL bring TT over together with my husband side relatives.  Thanks to my in laws (inclusive of all relatives).  Night is really long ...... lucky we have some joss paper to fold if not will be very tiring.  Dad & mum refuse to go home and stay with us ..... Mum KO halfway .... we asked her to sleep in the car as it will be more comfortable.  We left the wake at 7.30am when small uncle & family came down to take over us.

Wednesday & Thursday

Reached home at around 8am after sending my parents home ..... headed straight to bed totally KO.  But I have set alarm to wake up at 12pm ...... and received a sms from my Cousin Nicole that one of the Instructor from my workplace came over to pay his respect.  Thanks to you Mr Lee!  Took a cab down and bought some finger food for my relatives.  As for Dearie I let him sleep more cos he need to drive ..... and he will be picking up my mum later. 

Today is the last day of the wake ...... there is ritual going on and burning of the house all these will be tonight.  Lucky I have my cousin, niece (my father side) to help out during the evening cos all of us have to fall in and no one tend the wake.  During the ritual .... we are all so sad but all of us control not to cry .... one cry = chain crying ...... so I try to hide abit when my tear is rolling down especially when we are doing rounds around the coffins.

My in laws brought TT here tonight too ...... and she is the center of attraction everyone seems like to play with her.  And my greedy piglet kept making everyone laff with her action .... she always say GOOD with her showing her index finger *LOL*  She is a good baby too ... when my MIL going back she follow and didn't make any noise want to stay with me usually she will think she know that we are busy .....

My relatives (my father side) stay thru out the night cos they are gonna send my Grandma the last walk.  So I entertain 2 aunties whom wanna stay up by playing Mj with them .... thanks to them who are there (mostly oldies) for us ..... really appreciate that ..... really WU SIM .... but some BO SIM close kin didn't even turn up to send ah ma off....

Is really 舍不得 to see Grandma off ...... I can't hold on anymore and burst out crying ......I think my small uncle & family will be much more 舍不得cos small uncle have been taking care of Grandma for so many years he is really filial.

Everything wrapped up today including collecting of ashes and place it in a temple at Tanah Merah.  Grandma's ashes is place just above my Ah Yi ..... good that next time they can be together to have meals, hanged out together in another world.

Reached home at 4+pm and without waiting for my hair to dry I was already in la la land ... according to my dearie he kick me twice without me responding ..... meaning I am as good as dead.......28hrs never sleep .... really tired.   Thanks to my in laws in helping to take care of TT for us these few days so we can help settle the wake stuffs. 

And I would like to thank my cousin - Peiwen in helping so much to take care of Grandma ...... she is just 19 years old and she is so 乖 to help in cleaning, bathing, changing of diapers for ah ma.  At her age I think mostly don't care and mostly are out with friends .... but she is always there wherever Ah Ma is when she is still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment