Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 30 March 2009

Monday - 23 March 09

Woke up to find that the maid actually help me pack a little on my dining table ....... and have taken her breakfast which I bought yesterday.  Dearie will be driving her to the hospital and leave her there with my Mama. 

She is quite chatty hopefully she can talk a little to my Mama she is able to speak simple Hokkien and English language is quite good already.  And she will be there also to learn from the Nurse how to take care of Mama.  Changing of diapers, bathing my Mama is not an issue to her and when Mama went for physio she will be there to learn as well so when Mama is discharge she can help her to so it at home too.

Papa will be much more relax with the help of the Maid.... he can leave early to work need not wait till i knock off, head back to rest after he finish his stuffs early.  Brought one pillow for the maid cos I dun have extra at home hope she can sleep well so that she can take care of Mama well in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment