Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Friday & Saturday - 13 & 14 March 09

Friday

Mama is still the same no change ..... just like a few days ago dun wish to talk ..... just showing hand sign to us.  And the most angry part is I just reached there for less than 15mins she chase us to go home

Took more than an hour of bus journey there she ask me to go back when I tell her she laugh at me.  Mama use to call me KA NA SAI (like shit) every time when she call me and she will always call to wake me up every morning without fail.  I miss her voice of calling me ..... I miss the days we always joke and tease each other, miss her nagging. 

Even my friends thought I am talking with another friend of mine if I am on phone with her she is just like a best friend of mine.  Without her I feel I have lost one of my hand...... I can't do anything the only thing is show my care, concern and encouragement, pray that she be alright soon everyday.


Saturday

Woke up real early today cos we are going to pray my Ah Ma today ..... went to market to buy some Ah Ma's favourite and do some marketing cos I promise Mama to cook for her today.

My Mama dun eat fish so my relatives gave her a nickname called Meow .... the one and only Meow who dun eat fish.  But lately she is in love with 午鱼 she finished all the fish during dinner or lunch if it is served so I bought the fish for her and some carrot to add on.

We have a flea mart today as well .... before we can set up everything there is a few maids looking at Coco's stall and we did sell something out.... good start for the day!  At around 2+pm we started to pack up .... cos I need to cook for my Mama.

Once I reached home I started to cook while my 2 darlings take their nap...... after the porridge is cooked we bathe and off we go to visit Mama.  Mama finished all the porridge I made and she asked for more .... so I told her I will cook again tomorrow for her.  Glad to see that she have appetite compare to last weeks.... is a good sign too ..... I will continue to cook more for her but I only can make it  during weekend
.

4 comments: