Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 16 March 2009

Sunday -1st March 2009 (My Birthday Part 2)


Went to Bedok to meet my in laws and we headed to River View Hotel for Japanese food.  Thanks to my Uncle Dennis whom helped us to reserved seats and gave us a room for our family. 

As is ala carte buffet we didn't order much all is arranged by my uncle thanks for the arrangement we loved the food very much.And so sorry as I didn't know the name of the dish thats why I can't  tell much.  Love the prawn very much is so fresh, my in laws love the fish head, fish soup(is very tasty and sweet), shisamo(dunno correct spelling anot), sashimi, salmon terriyaki and TT loves the chawamushi she ate 2 cups!

If you love Japanese food do give a try at my uncle's shop Irodori Japanese Restaurant is located in 328 Havelock Road, Riverview Hotel #03-01.  UOB Credit Card holders get 15% off on food bill for lunch and 10% off on ala carte menu for dinner.  Business Hour: Lunch is from 11.30am -2.30pm and Dinner: 6.00pm-10.30pm.

After the sumptuous meal we went back to my in law's place my mil bought a cake for me ..... had the cake and played with the kids for awhile and we went back home at around 11pm.  I enjoyed my birthday very much thanks to my sil, bil and my pil for the gifts and ang pow! 

2 comments:

  1. she got big appetite hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she MUMMY all the way from the moment we sit down asking for food!!!

    ReplyDelete