Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Wednesday & Thursday - 11 & 12 March 09


                                                   ***pic taken from SZ mei's blog***

Happy Birthday to YZ & SZ mei .... this year i got sz mei a coach skinny and a Polo Ralph T shirt.  Hope that you like the present .... and they got me a Agnes B accessory .... very nice ... I have hanged it on my Charles & Keith Bag shall decide to buy a Agnes B bag to match it *LOL*

At the same time I got another one for my mum as well for her birthday cum Mother's day gift .... before she could use ... she is hospitalised already.  I brought the gift to her and show to her .... she like it and I told her to get well soon and could use it.

I am trying all ways to make her happy and be cheerful .... I know is not easy for her cos she always go out with me or my dad be it shopping or makan ..... she love to be out.  Is not easy for us too ... especially my Papa as well he is always there in the day time till I took over him.  Just when she is about to 享福 she is down...... Mama you have to get well soon we are all here for you ..... dun gave up .... continue to have faith.....



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, will keep your mum and your family in my prayers. I know its a dificult time but i guess this is when she needs the most suport from her love ones. Do take gd care!

    ReplyDelete