Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 March 2009

Friday - 20 March 09

Took 1 day leave to join farm tour and I bring my 2 nephews along.... SZ mei organise this trip and she bring her tuition kids too.  1st stop is Hay dairies ... I am so sua ku I never been to there before.  Arthur(elder nephew) went before and he even got a chance to feed the goats.  Due to AVA changes we can't feed them anymore cos they are afraid that there is disease spreading.

We paid $3 entrance fee and got a 200ml chocolate milk each .... I bought another 5 bottles for my nephew and it is pack into a form box nicely and it can last for 7hours.  Vegetables farm is the next stop .... not much variety but I did spend around $15 on veggie *LOL*

Seafood farm is next .... never buy anything from there .... 4th stop is at Kin Yan Agrotech.
They sell wheat grass, Aloe Vera, Cactus, mushroom etc.  I bought total of $39+ of stuffs there - mushroom (i love them), dried food, drinks.

Had lunch at North point .... we had a quick bite at Mcdonald and went for a little shopping ... the last stop is at Realty Road ..... bought Lee Wee Otah there cos the kids love their non spicy.  My bag is heavy so 3 of us hop into the cab back to my MIL shop is quite tiring .... but we enjoyed ourselves very much.

Visit my mum after i settle down all the stuffs and when my PT maid came over ..... I took a cab with TT to visit my Mama.  She look so happy when TT came visiting her ..... must bring TT more often ... to make her happy.

4 comments:

  1. wow educational tours. hee. next year can start organising educational trips for our jan babies!! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya man hahahaha good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. janice, next year lor. hahaaaa

    ReplyDelete