Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 13 March 2009

Saturday - 28 Feb 09

                                        TT's handsome classmate - Tobey (wendy's son)

Went to pray Ah Ma today ..... is so called the 头七  almost all of us are there ..... except..... oh well dun wish to talk about it anyway.  Mum bought some food to pray too .... and after a mini ritual we are hanging around before we burn the joss paper.

I saw mum talking to Big Aunt and my cousin .... dunno what they talking about as I dun wanna interfere cos if my mum need me she will call .... guess is that she dun want me to get involve.

Saw mum came back with a mini purse and inside there is a few pieces of gold rings, necklace, bracelet etc.  She told us that belonged to Ah Ma and is split among the 4 families......and she added say that my Big Auntie mention that she wanna use that for charity!!!! 

We all are so pissed .... cos that's the only item left to us for memories of Ah Ma but she said that she wanna use it for charity!  If really wanna do charity come out with your own money and write Ah Ma's name down then we say that is CHARITY!  I hope that she didn't do the charity using Ah ma's jewellery.

Went over to Little Neuro Tree for another English Trial lesson ...... was late for the lesson ..... TT behave the same way as in her 1st class hahaha the way she get angry when Teacher took away the educational material makes my fellow motherhood mummies laugh.  But same she is so noisy!!!

Pick up my parents at Bugis after the class and we went Carrefour to buy groceries and headed back straight to take a nap.  Woke up only at around 8pm and we ordered pizza for dinner ...... is just another boring & tired Saturday.

2 comments: