Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 March 2009

Saturday - 21 March 09


Woke up early to cook lunch for Mama cos I promise I will make lunch for her ... cook extra for my Papa, uncle, cousin and ourselves.  By the time I finished cooking I am a bit late .....so Mama had a little for lunch and did save her stomach for 2nd round!

I Boiled ABC soup, stir fried mushroom, chap chai, steam 午鱼 and fried eggs for us.  Pushed Mama out to have lunch together with us.  She finished all her rice and most of the fish .... now she love eating fish *LOL*

Accompanied Mama till 7+pm and left home after my Brother came taking over us so we give old man (my Papa, my mum loves to call him that) home.  He is also very tired ...... I want him to have ample rest cos he is the one whom is "on duty" when we are working.  I will not allow my this big tree collapse ..... I will continue to take care of him .....

2 comments:

  1. ur mum looks good...
    and good that she has appetite... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup .... she is eating well lately ...

    ReplyDelete