Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 26 March 2009

Monday - Wednesday - 16 - 18 March 09

Monday

Very busy day cos is the last day of submission again for our grading ... time really passes very fast ..... well is good that cos the time passes very fast. 

Thanks to Mr Tan whom gave me a lift to visit my Mama if not when I reached there will be very late.  Mama look tired today maybe due to the exercise I massage her and ask her to take a nap while we are just beside her but she kept chasing us home.

Give Small Uncle & family a lift back home before picking up TT..... and Cousin Peiwen please dun kept saying Thank You to us ..... we must say thanks to you and family whom always there supporting my Mama everyday!

Tuesday & Wednesday

Shared a cab with Jolene to visit Mama today ...... I am extremely tired ..... eyes almost closing when I am in the cab.  Still I can't show to my Mama ..... coaches whom came yesterday laff at my sleepy face hahaha indeed is really funny with my sleepy look...... 

Nothing much interesting this 2 days .... as usual work, knock off, visit Mama, pick TT and back home rest.  Is very routine now and don't have any personal time ...... I hope Mama get well soon and everything will be as per normal real soon ......

3 comments: