Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Sunday - 15 March 09


Met up with Small Uncle, Cousin Peiwen, Cousin Mingli & bf at Compass Point and we had lunch together before meeting my Brother to go maid agency at Hougang Green.

After lunch we all went to Hougang Green United Home to see the maid whom we wanted to hire for Grandma few weeks back before she passed away.  My SIL (Indonesian Chinese) spoke to the maid and told us that she have no experience at all taking care of old people.  Oh well agent told us she have experience ..... so we give a miss and went round to other agency. 

Eh .... other agency worst ahahah my SIL spoke to them in malay they reply in English so I spoke to them in English they only hmm hmm hmm like dun wish to answer.  Some is having fierce look I see already wanna run ...... *LOL* is quite fun but very tiring.  Few days ago I enquire another branch of United Home at Katong branch which is near my office I got the biodata of this maid and show it to my family members.  So we went down to Katong branch and SIL spoke to her ..... and decided to take her.  She have 6 months of experience taking care of stroke patient the 1st look when I see her I like her already I think is fated.

Everything is settle and we dropped Small Uncle off before heading to visit Mama .... thanks to Small Uncle for buying some food for us he knows we are hungry :P.  Was with Mama for about an hour and we gotta leave cos we have dinner with my in laws.

Went to Tampines for 鱼头炉 is another pouring day ..... is good to have that in a cold weather.  TT is sleeping soundly so I can have my dinner peacefully *LOL* she woke up only when I finished my dinner.  Went back to Bedok after the dinner we are celebrating sis GLC birthday we celebrated early cos her BD falls on a weekday.

MIL bought a cake for her ..... and we all enjoyed the cake and we are taking pics happily too hahaha ... 

2 comments: