Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 22 March 2009

Friday - 6 March 09

Took another say leave today cos really cannot leave my mum alone now as she need plenty of encouragement, support from us.  Thanks to Bro whom lend me his mobile wireless so I can surf net there while Mama is sleeping .... I am too bored cos she dun wanna talk to me also .

Mama is so fortunate to have good employer whom sent her health basket came by to visit her and try talking to her too.

She seems abit depressed and we scare she will forget something we kept reminding her, talk to her, ask her who is who etc.  It really breaks my heart to see my Mama in such a state .....didn't have time to have our broken heart being heal from the death of my Grandma ..... now another incident which breaks our heart again.

Although I am busy I won't forget my Bestie - Penny's birthday - Happy Birthday my bestie!  May your wishes come true.... stay pretty always!~~

4 comments:

  1. ur mum will feel better after resting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    i am a follower of yur blog. Sending my regard to yur mum. I can understand yur feeling cos my mum had a mild stroke 2 year back and we had a hard time. Now we send her daily to day care for light exercise and got ppl to keep an eye on her.
    Take care yurself too

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thanks for reading my blog .....and thanks for sending regards really appreciate it thanks! I will take care of myself.

    ReplyDelete