Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 March 2009

Sunday - 22 March 09

Heard one of my relative says that barley water boil with ginger help a little on the good flow of blood in veins..... so I work up to make some for Mama.  Notice that the barley have some insect inside and it started to become powdery so I threw away the whole packet.

Send a request to my BIG darling asking him wanna join me to market so we can have breakfast together but he says he prefer to sleep.  So I left TT with him to 赖床 with him and went to market buy the China barley and breakfast.

By the time we reached hospital is already close to 12pm+ I made extra barley and share it with my uncle and cousin.  Left hospital at around 5+pm to my in law's place for dinner ..... today we celebrating Leoric's (my BIL) birthday.  They bought sashimi and maki to add on to my mil's cooking.*yummy*

Got a sms from  my brother that he have "collected" the maid from agency and she will be staying with us for the time being before mum discharge.  After dinner and the cake cutting we went over with my in laws whom wanted to visit my mum.  Kinda not use to have someone with me now ..... especially she is going to stay with us.

Came back home and pack the house as I mentioned to her that my place is so messy ever since my Grandma pass away ... cos just when I wanted to pack up my Mama is down so she gotta bare with us alittle.  I hope this maid is good cos what I observe for past few hours she got initiative in doing things ..... I asked her to help me wash up the pots that I use to cook barley for my Mama she ended up cleaning up my whole of the kitchen and even wash up TT's bottle for me!  Shall monitor how she is .... from now on .... think she is quite good and she is chatty!

2 comments: