Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Friday - 27 March 09

My part time maid is sick and won't be coming to do up my place so I went to Bedok straight after work.  TT just woke up from her sleep when I reached so we have dinner together ... my MIL feed her rice and toufu.  She finish about 1 scoop of rice ..... WOW ....... heehee she have round tummy when she is full and even burp out loud.

My FIL is coming back today from China with Granny, big uncle and third uncle so we decided to go fetch them too.  Dearie and Kristia (maid) went straight from hospital so we meet them there ... Dearie had his dinner at Ajisen so we just rest and relax before the plane landed.



Took pics again while waiting for my FIL to come out ..... hmmm somehow I feel that everyone is like so 陌生 one family on one side this is just how I feel ...... back home at around 11pm, washed up and play with TT before we sleep.

My cuttie pie actually bite my nose and refuse to let go *OUCH* is really painfully but she laff when she sees me ... we play till tired and I dose off didn't even know when my cuttie pie falls asleep..... *LOL

6 comments:

  1. TT got bad hair day when she wake up ah.. hee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha San, no my mil tie her hair and she woke up like tat hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't adjust the cot down? Won't TT stand up? My girl will leh...i think she'll attempt to climb if we didn't adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tat cot she sleep time is down de ..... but when changing time we will bring up again ... this one she sleep is in the shop at home she co sleep with us on the bed .... i use to put her in playpen .... now she can climb up le ... so scary

    ReplyDelete
  5. urs is wat bed? u not scare she fall onto e floor? my girl very chor lo i dare not put her on bed with us...

    ReplyDelete
  6. queen size bed ...... no i no scare ... heee she ok leh when sleeping although position changes most of the time

    ReplyDelete