Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Monday & Tuesday - 9 & 10 March 09

Monday

Today is the 1st day Mama in AMK Community Hospital ..... have seek permission to leave early from work.  Thanks to my GM whom is understanding and flexible..... took bus 76 and it took me almost an hour and half to reach the place.  Is good that it stop just in front of the hospital.

1st time I am there ..... and realise some TCS scene is film there and is good cos is quiet and peaceful kind of environment hope Mama will get use to it.  Saw my Cousin Bee Hong and her SIL they are about to leave after visiting my Mama.  Her SIL is a Chief Nurse in London and she told us that Mama is just a very mild stroke will recover real soon if she is hardworking and have confident that she will get well.

Today Mama's 气色 looks better .... hope she will continue be like this .....

Tuesday

Came to visit Mama early again cos Papa have to leave early ... so I will take over her and look after her.  Is really not easy ..... I am so tired .... I haven't get to recoup the tiredness over last week ..... almost fell asleep beside Mama while watching tv with her.

How tired I am without fail I will ask her whom am I and whats my name ..... sometimes she refuse to speak up which make me quite pissed.  But I can't show to her ...........I have to be more patient.

Almost everyday I reached home after picking up TT is around 11+pm by the time I finished bathing, doing up laundry is already close to 1+am ..... and sleep for few hours ..... gotta wake up again ..... I hope Mama get well soon *pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment