Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday - 1st March 09 (My birthday Part 1)


Make up class today for TT as she missed the Chinese class cos of our trip last week...... Dearie is going with TT this time round .... cos wanted to let him what he feel for the lesson whether is it good in investing it.

So coincident that Jaslyn & Baby Matthew is in the same class too .... didnt chat much and left quickly cos my brother say wanna go for lunch.  Who knows when we reached my parent's place he went out to get a new phone and had taken his lunch!!!

So we just laze around at my parent's place and let the kids play together.... my nephew - Isaac so cute he even help in tucking TT to sleep!  天不做美 it started to pour heavily ...... meeting my in laws to have dinner and we kept asking my parents to join us for dinner but they dun eat Japanese food  We left my parent's place at 5pm it is still raining heavily ...... 

6 comments:

  1. haiyo, is that little matthew crying? so poor thing, cry until like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your birthday!?! when? happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mei over le ..... is on 1st march ..... Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm I only know her name is oso Tong Tong .... should be I think

    ReplyDelete